I love them....I haven't had any problems with them so far (knock on wood). I need to replace the back ones, but I also got two extra new tires and an extra rim when I bought it. So I just gotta find a place here that can mount and try to balance them. And for being a pretty much stock engine, especially with the stock manifold and 2 barrel carb, it's got surprising low end torque. It doesn't do well on highways, but big ass trucks are like that. I've got alot of friends here that have lifted trucks and only 2 are bigger here. A K-5 with 40's and a full size Chevy with 44's. But neither are driven more than 3-5 times a month. I've got a few more pics to upload and alot more to take. I busted a hub and the drag link snapped a few weeks ago while trying to pull out a stock Z-71 from a river, so I've got few things to take care of with it.

And I've been getting shit straightened out with family, friends, life in general, and getting my life back together. I'm doin alot better now though man. Working two jobs as a chef at an Italian resturant and a bouncer at a bar. But you know life, the drama never stops, lol.

• 3 months later...

how do u post pictures? i tried but the link didnt work

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1212 have @ it bro! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

can you show some of the tube work in the rear end... bumper, 4-link etc. etc...

yes i can but right now his truck is siiting in his front yard covered in snow so pics wont show anything, but when snow starts to melt ill take some pics and post them. No idea when that will be tho.....

nice thanks dude. this is not my truck, its my sisters boyfriends, crazy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats a nice chevy, one day hopefully i'll be ripping out the ifs and going with a solid axle.

definitely need more pics of the suspension set up.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

got a 94 chevy s 10 blazer, got 4" body lift, 3 inch suspension lift. and 31s i wanna get some 34s to put on it so it sitts higher. got some nice offset wheels so they stick out the sides and really likes to sling the mud. i will take a pic and throw it on here sometime.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Archived