X2... and i myself drive a 4x4 long bed dizzle!

dont underestimate the yoters.. they are tough as fuck and will go through everything you through at them even stock.. i cant wait till i sas mine with a 3 inch lift and some 33s.....!!!! even though they put out 190 hp they have power especially if you have the stick like i do.. it will give some cars a run for the money.. but i dont do that anymore with gas being the price it is nowadays.

dont underestimate the yoters.. they are tough as fuck and will go through everything you through at them even stock.. i cant wait till i sas mine with a 3 inch lift and some 33s.....!!!! even though they put out 190 hp they have power especially if you have the stick like i do.. it will give some cars a run for the money.. but i dont do that anymore with gas being the price it is nowadays.

if your familiar with the Rubicon Trail here in Cali. i've actually done it in a T-Yota with a 4" lift and bone stock running gear...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Is it bad if you have a truck with independent front suspension and you have a 18 inch lift on 44s

its only bad on your... tie rods, ball joints, idler arm, drag link, pitman arm, and main bearing assembly's... :D oh and if the main bearing assembly lets go on the freeway its also bad for anyone around this truck in traffic! :blink:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Ok just checking because a local guy claims that ifs is better if you are running bigger tires he fucking dumb

what! no!

thats why you dont see very many high rider tacomas

give em a 3 inch lift and some 33s and they will go pretty much anywhere any other truck will with a lift.

by the way my tacoma is loud as fuck burrito!! stickin to this thread ah!

I just went through all these pages of BS and have to make a few comments. <_<

1st off being an Excursion owner ( titles in my name ;) ) lifted or not, chipped or not, it's only good as a people hauler, Maybe some stereo ;) it's fat ass weights too much to go muddin in, It's too damn long to crawl rocks, and it's ass is to wide to take a approach. It's ok to haul some things but is by no means a power horse.

I'm as big as a Ford fan as it gets and I would take a yota muddin / climbing Over my X or 250 ( Yes thats in my name too) ;) any day.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol yea

our excursion base was 60, but we got for 50 cause my dad is incredible...but we got fabtech lift on that puppy, smooth as the day she rolled off the factory

50's a deal? is it gold plated?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

50's a deal? is it gold plated?

they prob bought it that way from Future Ford... i love the sticker price on those :lol:

Archived