• 4 weeks later...

I think I fit in this category the one in my sig as well as this one Posted Image

Old one is 1991 Chevy Sport (similar to Z71 in options, just all black trim) has 35/16 bogger on 15x12 micket thompson challengers. This is the ride i built at the end of high school and shortly after graduation. Still have it and about to redo it.

The one in my sig a 2001 2500hd 315/75 on 16x8 eagles, pavement pounder/tow truck never really see mud unless i get a wild hair.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

I think I fit in this category the one in my sig as well as this one Posted Image

Old one is 1991 Chevy Sport (similar to Z71 in options, just all black trim) has 35/16 bogger on 15x12 micket thompson challengers. This is the ride i built at the end of high school and shortly after graduation. Still have it and about to redo it.

The one in my sig a 2001 2500hd 315/75 on 16x8 eagles, pavement pounder/tow truck never really see mud unless i get a wild hair.

you got some nice rigs! please post more pictures?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

dont have anymore of the older one, and when i do it should be in for a slight change ;)

most recent:

Posted Image

after the lift, before new wheels and tires. These are 305/70 nitto terra grapplers on a 16x10 wheel

Posted Image

Wheels and tires added, without toolbox.

Posted Image

Next thing will be something to the front end, dont know if Im gonna do a grille insert, change lamps to clears or possibly swap the front clip for a denali clip.

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived