is that real zebra skin? and tell him his front prerunner kit is sick!

it isn't real zebra, but it isn't the cheap walmart shit either. the blue is suede, and the black is leather. That's what he does in his spare time is upholstery. I've already commited to him to do the interior in my next show vehicle.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

• 1 month later...

some updated shots of my 98 and some of my wifes 94 2 door yukon with a 6" trailmaster lift

with 36" tsl radials. the 98 has a 10" whiplash with 37" irok radials, hopefully soon i'll be going back to

some 38's.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

i cant wait to get a tranny and go wheelin again.. havent been out in a few months!

sucks about your tranny, i lost mine at 75k miles in the 98 and the wife lost hers at 165k.

both have been rebuilt to handle a hell of alot more abuse. i love going out to play its the

clean up that sucks. those pics are from a month ago and just now got all the mud off from underneath

the truck. now it needs a good wax and detail.

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

mine pushed snow for 320 XXX KM haha

the rear end explosed and took tranny with it so..

we got a BIG meet comming up at the end of april i wanna bring it to but...need a tras and all the ones i seem to find are newer and electronically controled so they wont work properly...

wasking them afterwards blows! 3 hour job for 30 mins of fun hahah but its well worth it

sucks when you bring a dirty truck places and people write in it.. and leave some nice scratches in the paint to!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

mine pushed snow for 320 XXX KM haha

the rear end explosed and took tranny with it so..

we got a BIG meet comming up at the end of april i wanna bring it to but...need a tras and all the ones i seem to find are newer and electronically controled so they wont work properly...

wasking them afterwards blows! 3 hour job for 30 mins of fun hahah but its well worth it

sucks when you bring a dirty truck places and people write in it.. and leave some nice scratches in the paint to!

i've been lucky about not blowing up the rear end in either truck. but when they do go, i'll be stepping up to at least a semi floater 14 bolt rear or hopefully one day the 98 will be sitting on a hp dana 60 and a ff 14bolt with 5.13s and sitting on at least 40's.

as for your tranny, the good old 700r4. i'm surprised you cant find one. i see alot of them in my area for cheap,

what does a tranny shop charge in your area for a quality rebuild?

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

lol it make a nice 2 inch hole in te diff cover ha

my buddy picked up a d60 cheap and sold it for a nice..nice profit haha theres a few d60s around here

theres not mucj for 700r4s

i got a line on a turbo 350 or 400 but theres no converter i was told the one from my 700r4 wont work becasue theres no lock up?

rebuild... alot lol i dont think its worth it for just one week end to beat the cra out of the engine one last time lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

This is my 1974 3/4 ton Chevy 4x4. It was my first vehicle. It got a complete restoration in 1998 by myself and my dad where it got a totally new body. 4" lift, 35"s, 4.11 gears, 327 motor with stupid cam. Nothing crazy. The original Grecian Bronze and White paint scheme. Weighs in at about 3 tons- so it can't go over mud, it has to go through it. :)

I hardly ever drive it anymore. 7-8 mpg pretty much sucks, and it is a bear to drive. 2 12"s and some random speakers in it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 1 month later...

Archived