Sunvisor Monitors

Guest Nismofreak

I want monitors in both visors. Those have one in the passenger side and a mirror on the driver side. I really like the 9" ones I showed above in grey. I think that is what I will end up buying.

Gotta read better. Screw that one.

I'd like to ask the seller if I could possibly get pictures of or a good description of the wiring that comes with the visors (RCA wire, power wire etc.) and what kind of mounting hardware is included (do I use my factory stuff or does it come with new)? Thanks

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Thanks, that PM helped a lot. I think this is the set I am going to purchase. :w00t: I just realized they don't have speakers but All the video will be ran from my headunit which in turn is wired to all my speakers so it's fine. I hope the picture quality on them is nice.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

My brother that lives across town buys and sells all kind of stuff on ebay. So I will take him the cash and pick them up from his house when they arrive. It saves me time.