Question About Fi Services...

hey everybody, I've sent a few emails out to Fi in the past 2 1/2 weeks and nobody got back to me...anybody have a phone number i might be able to call to get in touch with someone?

Thanks!

Get with NDMstang65 on this site, or nick@ficaraudio - Same person? I dunno.

NDMstang got back with me really quick about a recone when I PM'd him.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, i've tried emailing Nick and sales@fi, still no reply for about 2 or more now. can anybody help me out? Anybody have a phone number? I want more information about shipping but nobody at Fi seems to want to help...this is almost stopping me from buying from Fi. what if something happens to the sub and needs repairs?? am i going to have the same customer service as i am now???

hey guys, i've tried emailing Nick and sales@fi, still no reply for about 2 or more now. can anybody help me out? Anybody have a phone number? I want more information about shipping but nobody at Fi seems to want to help...this is almost stopping me from buying from Fi. what if something happens to the sub and needs repairs?? am i going to have the same customer service as i am now???

Well Scott has a family life as well. He has alot on his shoulders with FI , Ascendant , and OEM subs he builds so you can see why he don't answer his phone. Plus you have been trying during recone time and rush orders for Finals. You can't call up the owner of kicker or Alpine direct and get through either so let me help you out.

All his warranty info is on his web site im sure.

What is your questions about shipping?

I worked for Scott before I started MLA. I'm sure I can help or I will get your answer and / or your info to him for you!!!

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

You can't call up the owner of kicker or Alpine direct and get through either so let me help you out.

link speaks the truth!

Nick, and Shawn are on every major forum out there know Nick frequents termpro ca.com and roe alot more than the others...

NDMStang ShawnFleming....

Ill fwd this link to him

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

nick or scott havent been on *** in a while either, probably booked up doing orders. dont worry though just sit back and wait for them to email you back. or just start a thread directed towards him.

(2) 12" Xcon's/ 18" btl/saz3000d /pioneer deh-p5100ub/RF T1652-s/sax 125.2

Well Scott has a family life as well. He has alot on his shoulders with FI , Ascendant , and OEM subs he builds so you can see why he don't answer his phone. Plus you have been trying during recone time and rush orders for Finals. You can't call up the owner of kicker or Alpine direct and get through either so let me help you out.

What is your questions about shipping?

I worked for Scott before I started MLA. I'm sure I can help or I will get your answer and / or your info to him for you!!!

MLA

I am trying to help you out with this, but haven't heard from you yet? Whats up?

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...