"sleeper"(update Pics March 27)

I fly out Friday...I'll be in the bay area until the 30th..Plenty of time for me to get a demo :D

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

preliminary unnofficial term lab # :ph34r: vid is loading.

all i can say for now is does any one have a bass race song that peaks about 25-27hz for thirty plus seconds

Good lord man... Ask Bigpimpin to hook you up with a song, if anyone can do it, he can

Thats some killer DBzzzz

Does it make you want to throw up at all??? lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Does it make you want to throw up at all??? lol

not really (i was sober) but after about 15 mins of solid testing (subs were still cool)...it was time to stop there was a bit of pressure built up in my head :wacko:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Iam busy getting faded, I found a Jeezy song that just has crazy insane bass, driving around tonite I could barely handle it, but now Iam posted, Iam drinking, and gonna bump that song hard tonite in the drivway

hahaha

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Young Jeezy, Burnin Up off Cant Ban the Snowman(chopped and screwed) is right around that area

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived