Fi x12 speakers opinion

Guest na student

Guest na student

Good afternoon all,  I have a question for you. In my wifes civic we are running 2 RF rfp1212 old school subs powered by a Zed audio Deuce. I am considering new subs the amp is in no way a ground pounder but it puts out about 1000 watts I am looking at Audiobahn and Fi subs for Fi I am looking at the X12 series and Audiobahn is a 12 dvc dual 4. I see that most of you here like Fi and I have seen comments that you dont like Audiobahn. If I go with Fi will I destroy them with that much power and will they sound good? My wife wants louder but I want more quality than loud. LOL usually its the other way around. I just want to know your ideas and opinions. Oh yeah they are in a common 2.5 cubic ft. sealed box. Thanks to all for the feedback and have an AWESOME DAY. Dane

Fi is good because you can built the sub anyway you want. So I think the ssd sub will be good as accordman said.

see the SSD is better for power handling you have, but the Q will have better quality then the SSD