Second Skin Audio

Kickers Were A Failure New Idea

some of you might remeber my last blog i was installing 4 kicker l7s 15s well i had an amp laying around it pushes about 800 watts i hooked it up to one of the kickers and it seperated the cone from the coil it completly broke in half so i sold the remaining three not wanting to take the chance the kicker was in a 5 cubft box ported to about 35hz but anyway i have now ordered 1 18 inch fi btl fully loaded it will be here next week im going to hook it up to an audioque 2200d amplifier and a kinetik hc1400 battery or up all i need now is an altemator if necessary and if so wat amp alt would be best

i would say from my own experience, with only 2.2k watts power the btl's won't be moving much.

go for 3k watts, so i say get the aq3500d if you can.

some of you might remeber my last blog i was installing 4 kicker l7s 15s well i had an amp laying around it pushes about 800 watts i hooked it up to one of the kickers and it seperated the cone from the coil it completly broke in half so i sold the remaining three not wanting to take the chance the kicker was in a 5 cubft box ported to about 35hz but anyway i have now ordered 1 18 inch fi btl fully loaded it will be here next week im going to hook it up to an audioque 2200d amplifier and a kinetik hc1400 battery or up all i need now is an altemator if necessary and if so wat amp alt would be best

Do you have pics of above stated woofers?

Derp.