Good stuff man....that Baha Vee-dub was pimp shit too....LoL. And that slammed semi is teh hotness. Nice coverage, great pics, amazing trucks. Only think I would like to see is numbered pages for reference.

EDIT: Iwasn't finished typing this yesterday, but the keyboard froze up so I had to post it the way it was. After that I forgot what I was gonna say. But...yeah, nice truck man.

2 years ago right befor i cut into it. the paint was lewss then a week old lol

DSCF0208.jpg

How do you like the reverse 4-link Big P?? Ive heard good and ive heard bad about it and i wanted to ask somebody that actually had one. I heard that they are prone to breaking and bending under hard braking??

xa-1.gif

I dont like reverse 4 links at all. espacily with a v6. Some 4 cyl low hoarse power trucks can get away with them. V8 and v6 trucks with improperly installed reverse 4links can have issues. Some times the issues arnt even discovered until a emergency situation. witch makes for a bad time to discover that the weight transfer from from you improperly installed 4 link causes bad braking under a emergency stop! They also make it hard to transfer the hoarse power from the tires to the ground. There are some reverse 4 links i would trust like the cando specialty's 4 link or the KP link with the bags behind the axle. Outher then that id leave it up to a seasoned professional.