School -- 1957 Vs. 2007

Guest clifford3030

Scenario:

Jack goes quail hunting before school, pulls into school parking lot with shotgun in gun rack.

1957 - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, then goes to his car and gets his shotgun to show Jack.

2007 - School goes into lock down, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail and never sees his t ruck or gun again. Counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers.

Scenario:

Johnny and Mark get into a fistfight after school.

1957 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up buddies.

2007 - Police called, SWAT team arrives, arrests Johnny and Mark. Charge them with assault, both expelled even though Johnny started it.

Scenario:

Jeffrey won't be still in class, disrupts other students.

1957 - Jeffrey sent to office and given a good paddling by the Principal.. Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.

2007 - Jeffrey given huge doses of Ritalin. Becomes a zombie. Tested for ADD. School gets extra money from state because Jeffrey has a disability.

Scenario:

Billy breaks a window in his neighbor's car and his Dad gives him a whipping with his belt.

1957 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and becomes a successful businessman.

2007 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy removed to foster care and joins a gang. State psychologist tells Billy's sister that she remembers being abused herself and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has affair with psychologist.

Scenario:

Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.

1957 - Mark shares aspirin with Principal out on the smoking dock.

2007 - Police called, Mark expelled from school for drug violations. Car searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario:

Pedro fails high school English.

1957 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English, goes to college.

2007 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against state school system and Pedro's English teacher. English banned from core curriculum. Pedro given diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English.

Scenario:

Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from 4th of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle, blows up a red ant bed.

1957 - Ants die.

2007- BATF, Homeland Security, FBI called. Johnny charged with domestic terrorism, FBI investigates parents, siblings removed from home, computers confiscated, Johnny's Dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.

Scenario:

Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee. He is found crying by his teacher, Mary. Mary hugs him to comfort him.

1957 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.

2007 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces 3 years in State Prison. Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy.

Gotta love America's public school system!

wooow sad but true

funny in a wtf are we thinkin way

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

This is so true

Shannon

Edited by ImLow78

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

thats so crazy man

every 4th of july, I still do them picilo pete bombs with 2 liter soda bottles, or gatorade bottles, and I wont stop, because they are damn fun, and I will never use them to blow up a plane!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

This is so true and is the problem with the country! We loose more and more of our freedoms everyday. Next thing you know we will be a Communist nation "Oh wait we already are!"

I support the Bill of Rights if there still is one. The Patriot act and NAFTA has done nothing but killed this Great Nation we call home!

Shannon

since your semi new and I'm positive you haven't read the forum rules, I will warn you once and only once.

please take a minute and read the Forum Rules

Leave your political views at the door, all they do is start arguments and flame fests.

forgot some...

johnny takes a bag of weed to school, to get high after class with his buddies.

then....teachers find it, and give him a paddlin' and they take it so the teachers can get high after school.

now... johnny gets caught, fbi,cia,atf gets called, school on lockdown-parents are taken into custody at their work for total embarrassment, cops beg him to tell them who sold it to him, he does cause he is scared, drug dealer kills his parents to teach johnny a lesson.. child goes to juvy just to learn how to get more drugs, and sell them the "smart" way, gets out makes crime his life, kills lots of people, and gets kids hooked on crack.

i could of kept on going but u get the idea.

btw, i was caught with weed at school, 9th grade, they had the cops, atf, an two detectives waiting for me in a room, i had no idea till i walked in. i didnt nark on no one, which they hated. then my house was raided by the FBI and Swat, almost shot cause i had a cell phone in my hand, talking on it, an it was dark "drop the gun!! drop the gun!!!" me; "WTF?! What fucking gun?! the gun i just stand around outside of my house at night pointed at my head, laughing an talking to myself? "...blah.

sep29_001.jpgthmofoyh4.gif

323611374.png Whats urs? :) hehehe - post in ur sig :D

Frag%20yO%20MaMMa%202.gif

since your semi new and I'm positive you haven't read the forum rules, I will warn you once and only once.

please take a minute and read the Forum Rules

Leave your political views at the door, all they do is start arguments and flame fests.

Sorry to violate the no politics rule. I thought that this was some what of the nature of this post. If you feel it to be necessary you may delete my post to satisfy the powers at bay.

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Guest clifford3030

That cuts out so much intellectual chit chat... Its the unintelligent "know-it-alls" that have caused the rule....

It's one reason i don't come around to often... but then again what is this forum really for?

You'd think because this is the off-topic section it'd be allowed... I can only hope that some real convo's will be allowed to start.

Or can I be admin of a new political section?!