Bibby's Chevy (Updated: 2-2-07, Iced Over Front)

im not hatein i like the truck and ya new grill but damn man you went crazy wit da pics its tha same shit over and over WTF man

bibby is a picture whore, and i love it! more pics please...  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

y post pics of the same damn thing over and over thats dumb thats like me postin tha same videos day after day its retarded i can see y you would post a few diff angles but what i see dont make any sense

so what the guy got picture happy, back off. heck i love the damn truck man. when i was a lil kid my dad had the same truck except it was navy blue and sugar brown, that was in the early 80s. now my big brotha drives it ........ had over 250,000 miles on the engine before she gave out. now it has a new 350 in it with dubs on it.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Hey man, That's my style, if you don't like it, ther is an X, or a back button. Now i dont mean to offend you, but shit bro.

There have been way to many times i look at builds and say damn, i wish there were more pics so i could see every angle. I don't want anyone to every look at my builds/showoff, and think that. That is why I post so many pics. As I said, if you don't like it, then scroll over them.

Also, i decided to go back to my original plan, and wait until after rims for the exhaust. Next will be an intake. In about a week. Then after that will be exhaust, and taillights. not gay euros. Something that looks stock, but with LEDs.

Like this.

Posted Image

i am liking those taillights man. when you do the rims do 22s instead of 20s or 24s

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

y post pics of the same damn thing over and over thats dumb thats like me postin tha same videos day after day its retarded i can see y you would post a few diff angles but what i see dont make any sense

why? because, thats the way WE do it... Jr. member  :matrix:  anyways, drop it!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived