Bibby's Chevy (Updated: 2-2-07, Iced Over Front)

i am liking those taillights man. when you do the rims do 22s instead of 20s or 24s

Actualy, rims are going to be 16" chrome mags. Or i may decide to go with 22's I'm really not sure at this point, but really leaning hard torwards the mags.

ah man go ahead and do it up bro, you have already dropped the truck, tuck some 22s under the fend and she'll be looking hot bro. it's your truck man, do what you please but i'm quite sure i'm not the only one thinking of you putting some 22s on her to make her shine even more. with a chrome grill and taillights that you have shown ......... you'll have to bring on the chrome 22s. regardless she still look good.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Maybe i should get both rims, and whatever i feel like riding at the time, i'll throw them on there.

hey ride the 22s in the spring and summer and then in the fall and winter roll on the mags. whatcha think?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

I just love the semi-low wide tired look for some reason. Now don't get me wrong, i have a soft spot for big wheels too. This is the reason i try not to think about wheels, and that its the last thing i'll do so i know i did what i really wanted, b/c i just don't know what to do. Either way, it will have two different looks

on this truck...

big wheels - sporty

mags - mean

both looks i absolutely love. Maybe i'll jsut put mags on this one to keep it classic, and buy another truck like it with 22's now that's look pimp in the front yard.  :D

If i go big, it'll be one of these two...

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

both rims look nice.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

Archived