Second Skin Audio

Fi Subs Or Treo Subs

alot of hoopla about the FI subs, not saying there bad cause i looked into some myself, but check out the CXT monsters from TREO and see what you think, these subs are for high spl only

I have never owned these subs but I did go to a show in KC and this guy had a Caprice Wagon and a Tahoe and they sounded pretty good, for the price, I'm going with the Fi BTL's

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

I have never owned these subs but I did go to a show in KC and this guy had a Caprice Wagon and a Tahoe and they sounded pretty good, for the price, I'm going with the Fi BTL's

well what does an upgradded fi 18 run.. the treo ssx subs which are close to the fi,s you can get for about 550 to 580 maybe even lower in some places.

Edited by doubleD

well what does an upgradded fi 18 run.. the treo ssx subs which are close to the fi,s you can get for about 550 to 580 maybe even lower in some places.

Check Fi's website, I think an 18" is like $439

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

You should way out the price. For sure FI's are no joke don't let the lower price fool you its 100% Quality. Treo's are good but they are marked up atleast here in vegas. FI's can and do run at 4500+ watts like Steve's Or 3000+ watts per sub like my hummer, both on daily driver applications. Every one has opinions and favorites. Scott can build custom design HIGH SPL subs for any application as well. Like treo, FI is more for the bass race , daily driver set ups as well. Sorry about the one sided post just getting you my tried and true input on Guru Scott's product. Treo owners please help with your input also Thanks,

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...