Fluke 77-iv Dmm's Sold, Lock Please!

Has anyone had any experience with these multi-meters? I can't seem to find any info, other than the basic specs from the fluke website. I know it's a fluke product, so it will definately be a badass multimeter, just trying to find some reviews.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

New one sold to 01xtreme! Thanks bro, shipping as we speak.

gone, maybe you can do a little write up on how much you like it after you fuck around with it a little.

Can do. It shouldn't really need a write up though. It's a fluke and you're selling them for less than what you can buy them for anywhere. Seems like it should be an easy decision. I would have bought it sooner if I had not just seen this thread this morning.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Can do. It shouldn't really need a write up though. It's a fluke and you're selling them for less than what you can buy them for anywhere. Seems like it should be an easy decision. I would have bought it sooner if I had not just seen this thread this morning.

That's why I don't understand why they were not selling man. The refurb is in brand new condition. If I hadn't learned that it was a refurb, I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

That's why I don't understand why they were not selling man. The refurb is in brand new condition. If I hadn't learned that it was a refurb, I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

as long as i have the new one coming to me. we are :friends:

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Archived