Fluke 77-iv Dmm's Sold, Lock Please!

I have two Fluke model 77-IV digital multi-meters for sale. These are BRAND NEW in the box! Make an offer. As you know Fluke is the standard for dmm's and are a must have for the DIY car audio guy. They list for around $200.00 and like I said all offers are welcome.

Anthony

Parts express cant sell these since Parts Express sells Fluke?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Actually looking at the fort bragg location you had written for your user name, and having some friends stationed there making mention of some stolen cable equipment recently, yea it makes me question it...............

Plus pics of said DMM's anyways.

front and back.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived