everyone laugh at the banned guy

...and hes just annoying as hell in general

being annoying isnt bannable, sometimes i wish it was but in reality everyone can be annoying at times. 

It my fucken friend. He was on my account. Don't know how. So stop blaming me. Did you check the I.p number they were alot different. O you don't have access to the Ip number. So never mind.

as i said before i think the user who owns a name is accountable for whatever happens on thier name regardless

x2

it was a joke david sorry

edit: i never saw all that spam, but he doesnt contribute much. Im sure u probally feel the same way about me but i do contribute IMO

i dont think that at all,  u get on my nerves sometimes but thats life.

Guest MegaloManiac

i dont think that at all,  u get on my nerves sometimes but thats life.

meh, im sure it doesnt bother u too much hopefully..if not let me know, i'll refrain if i can

nice megalo...you completed the circle

I thought he should see what he cant do anything about

it was a joke david sorry

edit: i never saw all that spam, but he doesnt contribute much. Im sure u probally feel the same way about me but i do contribute IMO

near nobody did i usually catch most everythignthat gets out of control at night im up til like 4am everyday messing aroung on here

Guest MegaloManiac

Wow You all let some dumba** bother you way too much and he knows it and on top of that he is still involved in this forum as long as you talk about him or his actions. If you are here talking about him you are no better than him talking about you there. I guess its much easier for me to look at who it is and let it go then we become the bigger men. thats just my thought though. Have an awesome day guys.

theres a back story to why we are talking about him ;)

Archived