Sonic Electronix

im looking to upgrade my amp maybe my subs i have a clif designs 6.2lx its ok on 2 alpine type rs i hit 147.3 in the drag i want to know would u go with audioque2200 or hifonics 2600d bxi i also have a 3rd alpine sittin around im going to run it thoughts on amps around 400

i dont own audioque but have heard nothing but good things about them. they do thier rated power and then some. while the newer hi fonics i keep hearing are overrated. and iv'e spoken to the owner of audioque many times and cutomer service there is beyond excellent. if i didnt already have two powerhouse amps for my cars id go audioque all the way. hell i might just buy another car just to do audioque setup lol

im looking to upgrade my amp maybe my subs i have a clif designs 6.2lx its ok on 2 alpine type rs i hit 147.3 in the drag i want to know would u go with audioque2200 or hifonics 2600d bxi i also have a 3rd alpine sittin around im going to run it thoughts on amps around 400

Not sure about the newer Hifonics stuff, but the stuff from a few years ago was definitely underrated.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Archived