so I wanted to swap my suspension being that it is a 95 and I bought it in 04, not knowing whether or not they've been changed...also putting a couple hundred pounds worth of audio equipment cant do so well for stock......So Ive been lookin at KYB GR2 shocks with Tanabe NF210 springs.....Im not really looking to drop....much. that why I chose the tanabes cuz they are based on comfort with a drop of 1.5 inches....anybody know if this would be a good setup? any experiences, good or bad with either of these would be great. and if you have any suggestions on other setups also, that would be great but Im tryin to keep the price pretty low....Im still tryin to save up for the colossus.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bump.....anyone with any experience of KYB GR2s lemme know...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco