Sonic Electronix

ok 1 Quesiton bout the 4 15's and 4 zx1500.1's.....i know that nobody can give me an exact number soo dont flame me....with that setup walled in an ext cab colorado tuned to like mid 30's what is a realistic number to shoot for... the reason i am asking is cause the shop i work at we have a few loud vehicles but they are all out spl like 2 18's 15000 watts tuned high, never really delt with any big gorund punders..... [glow=red,2,300]now dont flame me like a complet noob, i am not asking how many deebeez i will hit lol, just a rough realistic goal[/glow]...thnx guys.....by the way it has already begun.....100ft o gauge on the way, fuses, battery, and as soon as i sell my old shit, 4 15 inch L7's, and the materials, then alt, then amps then teh wang-age......then the build log

Lol you are asking us what we think you will hit ;)

Don't know but should be close to 150.

How much did that 100ft of 0gauge cost you? I need to order mine.

if my deal goes thru with big ben i should have 2 06 l7s in my hands, planning on trying at least 4 cbs per sub ported in the back of my isuzu rodeo... if i want loud ass subs but ok for listening to daily what kinda port should i be looking at?? what do the kx1500.1 run for???

if my deal goes thru with big ben i should have 2 06 l7s in my hands, planning on trying at least 4 cbs per sub ported in the back of my isuzu rodeo... [glow=red,2,300]if i want loud ass subs but ok for listening to daily what kinda port should i be looking at[/glow]?? what do the kx1500.1 run for???

I personally only really listen to rap/hip hop and loved my L7s @ 35hz...All my enclosures are at 35hz..But if you want to be able to pick up lower notes (lil jon) tune it to around 32hz.

is there a port, estimator, or imitation box builder that i can polug in info and get specs??

I wouldn't use none of the websites that have them online...Most of them aren't very accurate...

Pay Ray, David, James one of them to design you some plans...It will be worth it in the end.