Sonic Electronix

i know fiberglas isnt fun, but i just got outta autobody... so i know how to work with it, as well as painting etc. but i want something clean, simplistic, yet still different and eye catching... anyone got pics of setups??? like if it was a basic setup would plexi glass be a good idea... you know something to set it apart...

i know fiberglas isnt fun, but i just got outta autobody... so i know how to work with it, as well as painting etc. [glow=red,2,300]but i want something clean, simplistic, yet still different and eye catching[/glow]... anyone got pics of setups??? like if it was a basic setup would plexi glass be a good idea... you know something to set it apart...

Some thing loud would be eye catching...Maybe try wrapping it in vinyl

I know of fort mccmurray, i was planning a while back to go out there for a couple years to be a welder.... im in t.o., wanna hook me up with some kicker shit?? i dunno even care if you make MSRP off it, i just kant get it here, and if i do its like double MSRP... shipping is cheap from here to there...eh? :help:

ummm no shocker was not close to me and i finally got the system locked in....

subs: 4 15 inch L7's, walled..tuned in the mid 30's

sub amps:4 zx1500.1

speakers:3 sets of kicker rs components in the front doors and one set in the back...also a set of kicker ks components and 6x9's in the bed of the truck

speakers amps:two kicker kx350.4's for the 4 door sets, kicker kx 150.2 for the bed speaks.

HU:kenwood double din

visuals: four 7inch monitors hooked up to a ps2, also in the bed

electrrical: big 3 done with two runs of 0 gauge, 2 runs of + and 2 runs of - 0 gauge from front to back bat.  irragi 200 amp alt.. red top under hood and the bigger yellow top out back.

this is going to take me a little whil to do but a build log will be done....any other suggestions of what to do would be appreciated