Who Here Does Chopped And Screwed?

the right side will be side u play from and the left side have like 5 of so seconds slower and see what u can do. the side thats behind the time varies with how u want it to sound and the song!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

slopped up :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i use virtual dj and it works really good but i use the key pad on the right side of the keyboard number 1 and 3 i think and it movies the neddle back n forth so it sounds chopped and i just slow down the bpm to screw it, but i dont kno a perfect way of doin it just that way and i gotta get virtual dj again somehow i burnt the one i had to a cd so i could record with it n so on but it wont load right on the pc i unno why, but anyways good luck with what u doin man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

alright i have both songs going one song is a beat behind the other and if i want to chop i use the cross fader to go to the other song then back to the other?

yeah gotta do it fast once u do it afew times ull see how to go wit the rhythm when u do it try picture the sound sound already done and ure jamming and bob ya head wit it.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Adobe Audition does pretty good.

Back when I was recording alot of my own songs with my guitar I was using sony acid, it did quite a good job, pretty damn powerful program to do any kind of track editing.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner