Sonic Electronix

Why Wouldnt My 2 Channel Work On My Amp

any ideas on y it doesnt work, ive tryed every way to make it work but it still wont even make a sound, the left is perfectly fine the right is messed, any ideas y, it worked wen it was given to me, but i never used the second chanell and today i tried intalling my other sub and it wont even work

that channel may be blown also check your connections inside your box. make sure nothing came loose

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

have you just tried simply swapping the RCAs seeing if maybe one got pinched, or shorted out- which most cheapy RCA end up doing eventually

if you get sound when you swap the racs right left, then track it down to the head unit

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

have you just tried simply swapping the RCAs seeing if maybe one got pinched, or shorted out- which most cheapy RCA end up doing eventually

if you get sound when you swap the racs right left, then track it down to the head unit

yea ive looked a it switched everything, it just doesnt work, idk y its so wierd

what kinda amp, and if so ive heard of the soilder leads comein loose from the rca inputs on the amp from ppl mountin them to the box but ive never had that problem tho, might want to take the cover off and look inside to see if anything is loose, might be somethin simple u can do urself but if somethin else is fryed u could send it off, or try bridgeing the amp at a high ohm load like if ur subs are 4ohm or dual 4ohm u can wire the subs to 2ohm each and then 4ohm bridged to teh amp just to see if that will work taht way, if so that might be ur best bet, and see if ur connection came loose or somethin like that, or maby a bad rca, i had that problem a while back when the center piece of the rca broke loose and wouldn't connect properly, try switchin ur rcas back n forth and the one sub to teh other channel and see what happins, and maby try to wire the subs to the left + and right - of the amp bridged and see if that works, only thing i could think of man, and good luck with ur problem

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

what kinda amp, and if so ive heard of the soilder leads comein loose from the rca inputs on the amp from ppl mountin them to the box but ive never had that problem tho, might want to take the cover off and look inside to see if anything is loose, might be somethin simple u can do urself but if somethin else is fryed u could send it off, or try bridgeing the amp at a high ohm load like if ur subs are 4ohm or dual 4ohm u can wire the subs to 2ohm each and then 4ohm bridged to teh amp just to see if that will work taht way, if so that might be ur best bet, and see if ur connection came loose or somethin like that, or maby a bad rca, i had that problem a while back when the center piece of the rca broke loose and wouldn't connect properly, try switchin ur rcas back n forth and the one sub to teh other channel and see what happins, and maby try to wire the subs to the left + and right - of the amp bridged and see if that works, only thing i could think of man, and good luck with ur problem

yea i think someone might have just gone loose inside, because my friend was using it like amonth before me and it was fine, but thnxs,,, i have an old school rockford fosgate punch 250 a2, with dual 4 ohm 12" pioneer champions. i had one in and its sick so im guessing 2 will be slappin

Archived