Well I got my hands on some " G14 Classified " Vids that are about to go up on his website. They are 2 RF p3 12's in a ported enclosure. The enclosure is made by RF and tuned to the 36hz range. This is just a daily system that is being used for now until he builds the wall with 6 15's.

He was hoping to do a sactown show tomorrow to make these vids, but with what is going on with the splmax drama.... The show is a no go. So. Here are the vids.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=43656239

Here is the second video at full power. Sorry it is a little dark. But both vids were taken fully sealed.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=43656572

Again the install is 1 600watt amp, 2 RF p3 12's in ported enclosure. 2/0 wire ran from the front battery back to a Battery cap he got from kimo. 2/0 5ft peice for ground. 2/0 from cap to amp +. 2/0 3ft peice ran from cap to amp - .

Hoped to get it on the meter tomorrow to see how many DB it does in bass race.

Ok that was just mean when is he really going to get the wall done

He is getting the MDF on Tuesday. So, he hopes to start working on it, and getting it done before AutoRama. So I dont know when it is actully going to get done. He is working OverTime to get the money for the amps and subs he wants to use. That is going to run him he said around $2,000.00. Then he has to get the altenator and do the " Big 3 " to get the power he needs. He is thinking this build is going to set him back around 3k or so. Cause he needs someone to help with the Big 3, he said it is hard and cant do it by himself.

Of course I have a Cel phone.

good...it's 2008, so it has a camera. Go into the bathroom, and take a myspace style picture of yourself doing a rock gesture in one hand and post it or pm it to me so I won't have to keep thinking this is justin....you will put a lot of people on here at peace.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

good...it's 2008, so it has a camera. Go into the bathroom, and take a myspace style picture of yourself doing a rock gesture in one hand and post it or pm it to me so I won't have to keep thinking this is justin....you will put a lot of people on here at peace.

Actully I dont have a camera phone :I I only have a i415 motorola phone. It is a prepaid phone because my other cel phone got shut off. So. I got this phone so I dont get 200.00 phone bills. Text messages at 10 cents a pop and long phone calls suck. Since I am going to college I am not working. So I cant pay the deposit of 450.00 to get another plan phone.

Anyway, enough on my problems. I will be back later on. Going out tonight!!