Class Act Two Thumbs Up To The Splmax Cup Winners And Judge That Helped.

Just think, if your crew had done a respectable approach to the cup there would be nothing to stir. So instead of pointing fingers at those who bring it to light, dont create something for them to do so.....

Navi I ain't gonna regret what I told someone on a PM. Like our so called lack of integrity the West Coast has for Bass Race. I see how others have the same lack of integrity towards PM and e-mail.

So my personal thoughts and feelings are posted. It doesn't change the fact I continued to support my team, the sport, Doug and anyone else who came out into the lanes.

And i will be first to say navi you can suck my c**k

So not only do you cheat but you are a homo too? Boy this is really a coming out of the closet day for you huh?

Navi I ain't gonna regret what I told someone on a PM. Like our so called lack of integrity the West Coast has for Bass Race. I see how others have the same lack of integrity towards PM and e-mail.

So my personal thoughts and feelings are posted. It doesn't change the fact I continued to support my team, the sport, Doug and anyone else who came out into the lanes.

Kimo I will give ya credit, you do support the sport, maybe in a method that needs some fine tuning but hey at least you own up to your wrongs unlike other members of your team.

You can have sloppy seconds aftèr 97cavy

If there is anything left i çan throw nightshade in the mix to

Keep hating and çrying makes me :rofl:

I think the only crying done was by those who claimed the west coast couldnt win the cup unless they cheated, well looks like they were right :clapping:

sigpic_zps8cf15136.jpg