Sonic Electronix

under my sub i have the third row seats folded down so i can't really bolt them in

Sorry, I read this as his sub box is resting on top of the folded seat, so I figured why not just get rid of the seat.

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

lol, i feel sorry for who ever trys to steal my shit, it took me 2hrs just to get my sub box out to switch out my subs and around 4more hrs to get everything put back in plus i had to take the seats out to do this much so who ever steals it will halfto take the seats out or they cant get to nothin, downfire ftw!? lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Sorry, I read this as his sub box is resting on top of the folded seat, so I figured why not just get rid of the seat.

... well he could do as i did in my blaze b/c i could have left my rear seat in and put my box on top but i pulled it out and made a steel frame that acted like ur seat is now just used the factory bolt locations and fabed a framout of angle... so when my box sat on it i just bolted the fram to the stock seat locations.. and bolted my box to the frame :D bolting to the seat would be alot easier if ur not wanting to loose ur seat ...ill post my link to my blaze build with the page that my frame is on

Edited by trulywickedcustoms

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...blazer&st=0

its in pic 3 and 4 thatl giv you the idea of what i did ......(but min was to put batteries under the box )

but it would def work

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

well you could use square screws. If ya bolt your subs in with that nobody taken them. You can also mount them to the floor. Just think what criminal has a square screw driver?

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

well you could use square screws. If ya bolt your subs in with that nobody taken them. You can also mount them to the floor. Just think what criminal has a square screw driver?

I like the subs with the hidden screws... Like some of the Jl subs and the high end rockford stuff has....

Most crimnals aint to bright, and if they cant find the screws they aint gunna jack with it.....

My amp is screwed down, the subs are screwed into the box, the box is BOLTED into the truck.... If you can get it out with out waking up me or the dogs... Then you can find a better job than being a thief....

The one reading this :rolleyes:

I can't remember where I seen this, but a guy welded a chain to the baskets and to a metel bracket in inside the box mounted to the car, dunno if it affected the sound but im sure he didn't lose em

Edited by Hypnotik DesignZ

sig-1.jpg

Jensen 9511TS~For Sale

JL Audio 300/4~For Sale

JL Audio1000/1~For Sale

Mephis 6.5 componet sets front and rear

4 15" Fi Q's in a 16 cuft box tuned to 29hrz

allen headed screws and hidden screws on the amp ftmfw.

plus a lockable glove box with faceplate locked in there ftw.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.