Sonic Electronix

He has gotten better now. with teh boxes.. talked with a few guys on his fourm before hand.. and tehy said he was basically good now.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Looks like its time to ask for a refund.

If he doesn't alow for a refund. What course of action should I take.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

go kick his ass....it will be worth it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

yaa 12 hour drive.

The guys on term pro sugested something.

SLAB from termpro.com

"it only reads over 120 DB so maybe thats where the problem is. if you set the TL to SPL mode and cup your hands around the sensor you should be able to blow hard into it and it will read a score."

So i guesss what might be happening is that the sound wave are just liek wind to it and not turing into pressure. I remeber someoen saying that the TL is a pressure meter, and teh audiocontral mic is a DB meter, or something like that. That the TL measures true pressure.

I was thinking the same thing about yelling into it. If that still doesn't work. You can file mail fraud charges. I just had to do it about an amp I never recieved off of ebay. Call the local post office and tell them what happened, they'll connect you to the postmaster for the area. He'll send you the paperwork for it. Just fill it out, explain in very good detail what happened and send it to Chicago. I sent mine in 2 weeks ago, but haven't gotten any response yet, so it may take a lil while. You could also try getting a refund from your bank telling them that you ordered something online, it arrived DOA and the seller is refusing to refund your payment. Also tell them about the mail fraud charges being brought up and they should give you a refund. It may be a temporary refund so they'll send you paperwork to fill out until it is fully resolved. I know it seems like alot of shit to go through, but it really is worth it. If the postmaster finds that the TL you got really is broken and he sold it under false premises, he could face a large fine and/or FEDERAL jail time. Whatever you do....DO NOT TELL HIM about doing this. If he has a bad reputation for screwing people over with dead stuff/not sending stuff/not giving refunds when they had a good reason for asking for it.....give him what he deserves....screw him over like he screwed you over. If you have any questions PM me and I'll help out.

Potts termlab worked fine the last time I had seen it. 

I HIGHLY doubt he would sell you a broken termlab on purpose, especially with his reputation the way it is now.  He's trying to build it back up, not make it worse.  :-X

I would post on termpro in the termlab section and have you troubleshoot EVERYTHING.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

I get to go test out the system on some else laptop... this guy happens to be the 2005 street max 1-2 nm 3rd

db_florence_6-10-06_0061.jpg

db_florence_6-10-06_0071.jpg

db_Picture_0083.jpg

2 18's

MR NO WALL on teh TERM PRO FOURMS

160's

if it doesn't pick it up its broke