Second Skin Audio

Sq Install In A Dodge Ram

dwright27

okay so a guy who im a customer of who is a customer of mine has a dodge ram ... i wanna say around a 03 or 04 and his shit is sweet. got a good lookin body kit with thhe SRT-10 rims with the inside of them like on the spokes are a candy colored blue and he has side exit silverline pipes that exit right before the rear tires. its a good looking truck and its been lowered too.. ill snap some pics of it next time im there with my camera. i know the dodge rams have a nice bit of space back there and he is wanting to do one or 2 tens and 12's.

i was thinking somewhere along the lines of stereo integrity mags. not sure on amps yet but his budget is +-$1500 for everything.

he dont wanna run 6,000 watts or anything like that so i think with this budget its definately dso able. he is wanting a nice flip out and i am thinking an AVIC-N3.

the new mags are only $250 or $500 with a sundown 1000D which i really liked when i had mine. so with the $1500 i think its gonna go a mag 12, a sundown 1000, a AVIC-N3 and after wires, and harnesses should come up to a decent sounding set-up.

really just looking for opinions on the mags and what other options i should consider as far as woofers and amps go. mind is set on the avic-n3.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg