Sonic Electronix

l7+2500=poof

X2!!!

If you do a 2500 on each sub, I wanna see some vids of when you first hear the system! :rolleyes:

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Okay, fine, you all got me there. What would YOU do ideally?

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

I already have good mids and high, as well as a 4 channel amp and a cd player. If I could remember my exact details, I would post it up, but I don't remember. Let's try and shoot for 2 grand for starters. The zx2500s were a present so If I need to get rid of them, that's more cash available after selling.

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

I already have good mids and high, as well as a 4 channel amp and a cd player. If I could remember my exact details, I would post it up, but I don't remember. Let's try and shoot for 2 grand for starters. The zx2500s were a present so If I need to get rid of them, that's more cash available after selling.

well its gonna cost alot to run both amps,you spend more on a power bank to run both,but id run 3 kinetic power cells even for just one amp,go with out the alt and get a mla to bring your volts up so you can have a good charge.4 lengths of cooper 0 gauge wire,

either 2 15s or 18s in a about 7 cu ft box tuned low 30-35 hz,budget wise think like this the extra cost of 2 more woofers then running another amp that might not see its full power,then 4 subs might that dont have enough airspace can be out performed by 2 that are in the right box

American Bass*DC Power