Sbn 2009 Starts Tomorrow

Stephen

It was over for me before it even started, blew a mono block in Maryland at low volumes and then all 6 went down. I had alot people trying to help but I guess only the original tech could of done anything. Thanks to Team Nemisis for all the help, nice meeting all the people. DJ was the first to come to me and I appreciate it. Congrats on all the winners. well deserved from the way I saw how dedicated they are.

I crawled into your enclosure as well. I was just walking past when jacob and team nemesis yelled out "hey tommy, you're skinny, get over here!"

Next thing I know my entire body besides my ankles and feet are in your enclosure. :D

Sorry that we couldn't do enough to get it working properly. I was looking forward to hearing it.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Sounds good. Im ready to see myself on cam lol. I wish I could of heard all 6 and the highs and mids on full blast! When I got the demo in the parking lot it was great and I couldnt imagine how much louder it would of been! I hope you get it fixed if not when you get rid of it I know youll build something else and ill see you next year in Daytona :)

Ill be ready for the show fully playing with tools and a wire diagram from my installer. Believe me that it gets louder, when you heard it I only had about 75% of the vocal power on and the subs were playing in a big enclosure when I demoed it for you and 80 but the lady was funny that really destroyed her store.. If I go back to SBN, it will be with LiL Beast and it's 4 15's

I crawled into your enclosure as well. I was just walking past when jacob and team nemesis yelled out "hey tommy, you're skinny, get over here!"

Next thing I know my entire body besides my ankles and feet are in your enclosure. :D

Sorry that we couldn't do enough to get it working properly. I was looking forward to hearing it.

oh ok, thanks for your help man and glad to put a name with one of the 9 bodies that went in.lol. I was very disappointed because of the battle with Pipo but I learned my lesson instead of magazines in the back, carrying some tools and a blue print would be helpful. I got to Demo my vocals 2 0r 3 times at least but my bass was sorely missed. Again thanks for the help, something different than what I'm use to...

shit Im supprised they didnt try and grab me since Im smaller than tommy

we were looking for anyone that could help trust me. It was so disappointing that all my subs were working when I started going down from NY and by Maryland, one amp smoke up at low volumes so I went down to 4. I got down to Daytona and Demoed it to LoudBlazer, 80, Bob Perillo and Pipo, that's it then someone suggested to have 3 subs on each amp but the wiring got mixed up in the whole thing and none worked properly. I think one of my subs is blown now as well. 1200 miles and xxxx.00 amount of dollars just to do nothing, very disappointing but got to meet alot of cool, helping people and taught me about helping each other out...

we were looking for anyone that could help trust me. It was so disappointing that all my subs were working when I started going down from NY and by Maryland, one amp smoke up at low volumes so I went down to 4. I got down to Daytona and Demoed it to LoudBlazer, 80, Bob Perillo and Pipo, that's it then someone suggested to have 3 subs on each amp but the wiring got mixed up in the whole thing and none worked properly. I think one of my subs is blown now as well. 1200 miles and xxxx.00 amount of dollars just to do nothing, very disappointing but got to meet alot of cool, helping people and thought me about helping each other out...

ya after you left there was alot more of that going on goes to show you that when every one has issues that we can come together and help each other and still put on one hell of a show

ya after you left there was alot more of that going on goes to show you that when every one has issues that we can come together and help each other and still put on one hell of a show

I will be prepared for the Carlisle show and hopefully nothing goes wrong then. Mounting those amps on the roof was the worse idea and for any future projects, I'll make sure to avoid any high rumbling areas

Archived