World Finals. 129.9 - West Coast

X1000

this is a fun sport i dont care who the best is . just have fun doing it . like i said good luck all have fun and be safe real sac bass 4 life :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

I think that Brian should run in that class. That way if he wins and Adam wins in Indy they'll go up against one another. That'll settle a few things of who's the better bassracer. I would love to see that match up. What about the rest of you?

good luck to adam and steave mick have a safe trip to wf

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

between 7and 9pm wed nite

why so late? are you going to sleep in the port? or do you just want too :spiteful: check out the rumors of the rest stops so late at night. :friends:

Hope you have a safe trip.... i be starting around 3am Thurs morn. i should see my hotel about 12pm... take a cat nap then party! or sanding and testing.... don't know yet haven't decided.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

why so late? are you going to sleep in the port? or do you just want too :spiteful: check out the rumors of the rest stops so late at night. :friends:

Hope you have a safe trip.... i be starting around 3am Thurs morn. i should see my hotel about 12pm... take a cat nap then party! or sanding and testing.... don't know yet haven't decided.

Just wait until you are in the lanes, then hook it up.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

lets see...10-12 hours of drive time gets me there about beer30 so :drinks: by lunchtime and when you all show up we can :drunk: until bed time then wake up fri morning and :8) on the river :friends::drinks: until the meeting at 5

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR