Wtt/fs: 2008 Kicker Zx750.1

Don't be selling my 750.1 until our transaction is completed. Until that 400.1 is here intact that's still my amp, man, and trying to sell it when I STILL don't have tracking info is B.S.

Edit: As of Saturday the 400.1 had not been shipped, Drew said he would call with tracking info on Monday or PM me with it where our deal originated (RoE). He was last on there Monday night but I got neither a call nor a PM. I called him this morning and left a voicemail asking about tracking info and since I had not received a call back I popped in here to see when he'd been here last which was right about the same time I'd called him the first time.

Needless to say that finding my amp up for sale and posted the same day as he received it, no less, isn't pleasing. Even when I get the amp I was promised in our trade, if it's fried upon my getting it he either needs to make it right or we trade back as my amp (the 750.1) does indeed work. He can't return an amp he's sold which is what's got me rather upset.

your tracking is in your box.

-Drew

**I mentioned that i have no intentions of keeping it the amp, and i would not have let it leave m possession without you having the 400.1 first and satisfied, FS threads tend to get bumped for weeks before catching something and I'm starting early.

****i've PMd admin to lock this topic until the amp arrives, my apologizes for getting carried away to soon.

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived