Bagging A 2007 Tahoe On 24"s

Rolling the fenders is a good idea but how much could you really roll out to fit god knows how much drop.. could be like 5-6 inches. shortening the axle is good too.. man i'd get rid of those wheels and figure something else cause the cost of fixing all that stuff cause of the rims could buy you another set..

Im really not sure how much could be rolled out probably not a whole lot but some with some mods to the inner fender wells probably even more

I would think so just get some bump stops so it doesn't go down to low hell you could even just get some lower profile tire later on down the road which would let it go even lower and keep the rims you have now

ya that to! I could also get low pros now and then use them on another rim with a different offset...just gota make sure they are not to wide...but it would be cheaper to get a new rim/tire all at once and sell these...

ya that to! I could also get low pros now and then use them on another rim with a different offset...just gota make sure they are not to wide...but it would be cheaper to get a new rim/tire all at once and sell these...

You could see if you can get a rim with a different backspacing so it would be close to the frame and farther from the fenders. Kinda what you said but it would be nice since you could keep the same width tires and rims

You could see if you can get a rim with a different backspacing so it would be close to the frame and farther from the fenders. Kinda what you said but it would be nice since you could keep the same width tires and rims

Your talking about offset right? I think ima bag it how it is right now...then rims with less offset and small low profile tires, possibly 26"s with small tires in around 5 months

Rolling the fenders is a good idea but how much could you really roll out to fit god knows how much drop.. could be like 5-6 inches. shortening the axle is good too.. man i'd get rid of those wheels and figure something else cause the cost of fixing all that stuff cause of the rims could buy you another set..

ya your right...i think ima bag it how it is right now...and then get different rims in the next couple months

Your talking about offset right? I think ima bag it how it is right now...then rims with less offset and small low profile tires, possibly 26"s with small tires in around 5 months

Yep if the offset was different to bring the rims closer to the frame vs closer to the fenders you would probably be able to stick with wider rims

ok ya I see what your saying...ya its a pretty wide wheel well so the width of the rims doesn't matter...just the offset

ya pretty much my mom doesnt have big rims oh hers it came stock with 22s on it but she does have some pretty agressive tires on it that are pretty wide and they dont rub or anything so ya you should be just fine with the width you have now

Archived