Of all the "center-console enclosure" This is one of the few or possbily the only one I acutally thought was great.....LOVE the grills, Nice job! :zorro: :clapping:^_^

Yeah the one he had in there sucked so bad...with one jl 10w7 in it..took that out put the sub in his tractor..and a 12 in the truck!!

Damn that looks good man nice job!

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

I wanna see pics of said sub in tractor... lol

sweet design there chris

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I wanna see pics of said sub in tractor... lol

sweet design there chris

If I can get my homie to take some...if he still has that set up in his tractor..for sure.

And thanks about the design...all I could come up with for a one day build!!

I just realized, oh shit, thats a Tundra huh?

my neighbor and I have been trying to find a way to get subs under the seal in the back, with no cutting, or raising the seats, maybe I can finally talk him in to a center console sub

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I just realized, oh shit, thats a Tundra huh?

my neighbor and I have been trying to find a way to get subs under the seal in the back, with no cutting, or raising the seats, maybe I can finally talk him in to a center console sub

Yeppers 06 Tundra it is.The 1000.1 does fit in the little well in the passenger side..its in one of the pics..you can see it in there.

I see it, dudes a safety kind of guy, that is where the jack and tools are, the other side, behind the driver seat is empty and larger, maybe put the amp in there

he only wants a 8, maybe a hidden down firing 10"

hes got a baby, and a 3yr old, needs the sub away from the kids feet, they already kick the head rest monitors as is

sundown.jpg

I see it, dudes a safety kind of guy, that is where the jack and tools are, the other side, behind the driver seat is empty and larger, maybe put the amp in there

he only wants a 8, maybe a hidden down firing 10"

hes got a baby, and a 3yr old, needs the sub away from the kids feet, they already kick the head rest monitors as is

If he's only looking for a little sound...the little pockets in the rear are perfect..hell even cut the factory console up a little bit for a nice 8 incher.

only problem is, he is ANAL

I mean, he wants the truck to stay as factory as possible

But if we cleanly remove the center console, and build something pretty similar, or go buy another center console, and do a sub in it... I dunno

Hes the guy I was telling you I wanted to do a bandpass box under the truck, resin it, rhino line it, and just do a flexible 4" port firing under the seat, and he said no

no cutty down undy

sundown.jpg

Damn!! This is nice Dr.DB!! :db: Hella creative!!

The Project!!

dunkoholicavatar-copy3.gif

1954 Trunk Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Daily!!

dunkoholicavatardc.gif

Head Unit: Alpine 9883

Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL

Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K

Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508

Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500

Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets

e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903