Second Skin Audio

whats so bad about the hifonics bxi 2008d... well my price range is like 350 400 now do you have any ideas all the ones that were said were like 1100 and that alot for me i got lucky to get this sub, and i thought the hifonics amp was perfect around 300-400 and 2000 watts rms and i have haerd alot of good things from hifonics

Edited by stuart_goodenough

whats so bad about the hifonics bxi 2008d... well my price range is like 350 400 now do you have any ideas all the ones that were said were like 1100 and that alot for me i got lucky to get this sub, and i thought the hifonics amp was perfect around 300-400 and 200 watts rms and i have haerd alot of good things from hifonics

the amps i listed are no where near 1100....pm team bassick alpine or joey on stetsom, steve on the fr, and sundownz on the 1500

the hifonics wont push the sub like it needs to be

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

There really isn't anything wrong with the hifonics amp, but it is more of a budget amp than the ones logan listed. the BXi2008 is on par with the A3000db, maybe a little bit less powerful than the A3000. they will both put out power in the 1700-1800 watt range. The ones logan listen will do at their rated pwoer, or more. Of the 3 he listen the Sundown would probably be the only one that is close to what you're wanting to spend. They go for 550 new i think, and can be found much cheaper used on the forums. Sundown has awesome customer service, and a great warranty, as does the rockford, but the RF amp is going to be substantially more expensive. I have no experience with Stetsom, but the people who own them seem to like them. However none of the amps he listed will be 1100 dollars. probably 550 or so up to 800.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

your not going to pay retail price when u contact the ppl, tahts another perk of being part of this forum...not the amps i listed will do rated power and then some...and out of the 3 i listed i think that the stetsom is the wisest and best choice (not gonna get into an amp debate)...great warrenty, incredible power, INSANE flexability...and still no where near 1100 bucks, do not ask me how much i payed tho, as i am not at liberty to discuss

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you can check out db-r.com. they are authorized retailers, and even sell refurbed amps.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...