Need Help Getting My Truck Running

Give the starter a good whack with a big wrench.

i did this to my mower, and it died, i literally shattered the insides of the starter on it,,, who knows tho, it might work since its a Chevy

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

The battery was reading 13.8 on charge when I tried cranking it, and a new starter for this truck is only $45.00 so I figured I'd go ahead and replace it.

well while your at it for only 45 grab a starter solenoid and replace that to.

I'm gonna pick all the stuff up before work tomorrow and I'll let you guys know what happens within the next couple days. I'm sure I'll be back with plenty of questions. Hopefully I'll be able to start a re-build thread within the next couple weeks with this beast. Thanks for the help

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Give the starter a good whack with a big wrench.

^^^^^^^^^...this actually works...my starter way back had problems starting up and i did this it actually worked...but i guess it depends on somethings..lolz!.

I'm stumped...I changed the battery, starter, fluids, and spark plugs and it will not crank. It just rolls over and over trying to start. I can hear the fuel pump so I know it's running. What else do I need to check?

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

how are the plug wires, distributor cap, and rotor?

could also be a bad coil.

Well I poured gas straight into the throttle body and it would stay running until I stopped feeding it gas so I removed the fuel line from the fuel filter and gas is coming through there. Then I checked the line going into the throttle body and it's not getting gas. What is there in between the fuel filter and throttle body that could need replacing?

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

did you remove the right line?

you'll have 2 lines going into the throttle body, the smaller diameter is a return line, the bigger one is your pressure line undo that one and see if you have fuel coming out.

the fuel line could be plugged aswell.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

check for fuel pressure.

why would he check for fuel pressure if the starter just clicks...now if the car cranked and didnt start yes fuel pressure but it doesnt even crank..that leads to and electrical problem sisnce it clicks the selonid engages 1 of 3 things 1 seized motor....2 seized starter and 3 dead battery...first id try to turn the motor by hand....then if it turns id check battery voltage....if both are good and you still got a click give the starter a good tap while someone holds the key....

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!