Second Skin Audio

NEW BOX DESIGN FOR THE GEO COMING SOON

yes the guys at Sundown told me that as long as they aproved my eletrical system, they would warrenty it for that much, basically factory battery plus a deep cycle battery, and me having the G31 werker battery(1125cca) and a 2400hc battery would be plenty.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

That will be orded at the end of Feb. 1st of Feb. will be the Laptop for my TL, and college work.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Front. Already pretty much sealled except for a few holes.

DSC00001-8.jpg

should be just a few bottles for spray foam.

Specs are finallized...... 5.5 cubs before displacment after displacment(sub 2 4" areo prts.. 2x4 bracing, resin) 3 cubs and tuned to 40 hz.

opps yaa

12" BTl 3rd Mag. hixmax coil, Pole Chamfer.

the build will start in 18 hours

heading off to teh farm to build now. I won't be back until about 4:30 my time