Spl/bassrace World Finals Competitors

:friends: Good luck to both my fellow Team SSC teammates (Jeff Baragno/Daniel V.), and to all my fellow dbdragsters/bassracers . . .

Team Bassick, Teams or Individual competitors from the Bay, Sactown, Stocktown, James Wright and to all that I missed that knows me.

Go out there and have fun, be safe and try to bring home the bacon . . . . :drinks:

:drunk: Always remember, when your in that lane . . . . . There is no room for "mistakes" =@

And for us that decided not to compete this year for some personal reasons . . . there will always be next time.

So, I guess I will see you all again next season . . . . :db:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

:friends: Good luck to both my fellow Team SSC teammates (Jeff Baragno/Daniel V.), and to all my fellow dbdragsters/bassracers . . .

Team Bassick, Teams or Individual competitors from the Bay, Sactown, Stocktown, James Wright and to all that I missed that knows me.

Go out there and have fun, be safe and try to bring home the bacon . . . . :drinks:

:drunk: Always remember, when your in that lane . . . . . There is no room for "mistakes" =@

And for us that decided not to compete this year for some personal reasons . . . there will always be next time.

So, I guess I will see you all again next season . . . . :db:

x2 on this one ron. see ya next year with something new.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Good pictures my fellow teammates . . . :drinks:

Congratulations to both of you (Dan/Jeff), yup I wish I was there also but seeing

all of you guys on "watch live on-line" competing with each others is like being there also.

The only difference is, you guys got :db: "troophy's and "plaque's" :db: and I don't . . . . . ha ha ha ! :drunk:

But seriously though, to all of you guys that made all that effort to attend the West Coast

Finals and made it there and made it back home safe and sound, "Congratulations", and job

well done.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg