I Really Don't Understand!

I would make sure that the tweeter wire is connected to the tweeter out on the x-over, and the woofer to the woofer on the x-over, i had the same problem once and all I had to do was give them a switch and that was it.

no sorry man, i made sure when i done it they were correct lol. and yesterday i checked it and the labelling is even the same as the other x over so i dont think its that man:(

cheers

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It isn't your amp nor your RCA if it were your RCAs then you tweet wouldn't be playing, if it were your amp (and your mids and tweets aren't bi-amped) your tweeter wouldn't have played.....its between your xover and your mid and I'm saying either there is A. a loose solder in the xover, B. its grounded out, C. Your mid is blown.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

alright, with a problem like this the best way to find the issue is to narrow down the cause. first things first swap the left RCA for the right RCA, if the speaker still does not work that means that your headunit and RCA's are fine. Now try switching that particular speaker to a channel that is hooked up to a speaker that is working, if that works that means that the speaker is fine and that amp channel is fried. Also you can try hooking up a speaker that currently works to the channel that has the bad speaker, so you can double check that that channel is good or bad. All these steps should be done before doing anything else just because they require little work from you (you dont have to rip apart any panels or switch speakers around, just switch a few wires here and there) If that does not work then you know it is either the speaker or the wires that go to it. Now try a direct swap of the left speaker with the right speaker, if that side still does not work , and the speaker that was there before now plays fine, that means the wiring is messed up, if now the otherside does not work that means you have a blown mid and it has to be dealt with. But if the mid is not blown and its a wire issue, use a continuity meter to verify that the wire is working and has no faults, if it does not show continuity then rerun the wire , find the break or short and fix it.

Your crossovers should be tested the same way the speakers were tested. I have had a crossover not give power to my mid before, what had happened was that the inductor actually broke off from the PCB and was just dangling inside the crossover housing, a quick solder job is all that was needed to fix it.

Good Luck !!

Too Much Stuff to list .