Second Skin Audio

6 12s.... Thoughts?

Lol.. well.. I miiight consider selling my two bnib Mach 5 SPL-12s. At the time I bought them, I was either going to do an enclosure like this

331505_42_full.jpg

or a blow through.

However is it worth it to do a blowthrough for just two 12s? Although, My cousin had a full size GMC Sierra with a blowthrough for 1 10" Kappa.

So heres my "backup" plan, in case I don't do the 12s/blowthrough route.

6DiamondD112ssealed2.jpg

6DiamondD112ssealed3.jpg

6DiamondD112ssealed.jpg

Box diemensions

W:50in

H:30in

D:8in

3/4 mdf

Diamond Audio D1 12 (x6)

~6.98 cu.ft , leaves about 1.16 cubes per sub... Diamond Audio reccomends 1.2 per sub.

Diamond Audio D1

This is meant to go behind the seats in my regular cab Sonoma, and will come up past the window line a few inches.

What you guys think? This route will be cheaper than the SPL-12s... if I could only find some batteries...

Lol.. well.. I miiight consider selling my two bnib Mach 5 SPL-12s. At the time I bought them, I was either going to do an enclosure like this

331505_42_full.jpg

or a blow through.

However is it worth it to do a blowthrough for just two 12s? Although, My cousin had a full size GMC Sierra with a blowthrough for 1 10" Kappa.

So heres my "backup" plan, in case I don't do the 12s/blowthrough route.

6DiamondD112ssealed2.jpg

6DiamondD112ssealed3.jpg

6DiamondD112ssealed.jpg

Box diemensions

W:50in

H:30in

D:8in

3/4 mdf

Diamond Audio D1 12 (x6)

~6.98 cu.ft , leaves about 1.16 cubes per sub... Diamond Audio reccomends 1.2 per sub.

Diamond Audio D1

This is meant to go behind the seats in my regular cab Sonoma, and will come up past the window line a few inches.

What you guys think? This route will be cheaper than the SPL-12s... if I could only find some batteries...

you would have to be between 5'-5'5'' to fit and be able to drive that truck , im 6' 1'' , and i barely fit with the seat ALL the way back and nothing behind the seat . i couldn't even imagine having the seat up 8'' , i would be hugging the wheel .........................

you would have to be between 5'-5'5'' to fit and be able to drive that truck , im 6' 1'' , and i barely fit with the seat ALL the way back and nothing behind the seat . i couldn't even imagine having the seat up 8'' , i would be hugging the wheel .........................

I'm the same height as you.

this will fit behind the seats, theres about 8" behind the seats.