When you pop for another fuel tank get one from a 69 or 70 ( I think those or the right years) They have 20 gallons instead of the stock 16. You can mod a new filler hose to make it work, its pretty easy.

The way to go for the tranny is to get a non- computer controlled AOD... Its a little more work but will be worth it to have overdrive for gas milage. Or you can buy a kit to put a t5 5 speed tranny. Thats really the way to go.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

As far as coil springs, i had a set of 620 pound coils. The car cornered like it was on rails. The 620's i got also drop the nose an inch. That might be a bit more then you want though.

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Currently Rebuilding....

I do box designs.

When you pop for another fuel tank get one from a 69 or 70 ( I think those or the right years) They have 20 gallons instead of the stock 16. You can mod a new filler hose to make it work, its pretty easy.

The way to go for the tranny is to get a non- computer controlled AOD... Its a little more work but will be worth it to have overdrive for gas milage. Or you can buy a kit to put a t5 5 speed tranny. Thats really the way to go.

It would be a brand new gas tank, and new float- float cuz the gas gauge doesn't work

as far as the transmission goes, its all about money, I just got a buyer for the factory 200 ci 6 cyl, $200 so I will use that for either the transmission or the brakes

I emailed the guys at Scarebird.com, they have a kit WITH hubs for $305, hubs, and the caliper brackets, and need to get rotors from a Nissan Stanza or something I guess, and calipers from a cavalier

its all new parts, but then that starts getting in to the $450 range- still debating on just doing the 77 Fairlane disc brakes

Its her money, not mine, so its up to how much money she wants to spend

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 5 weeks later...

This Mustang is now for sale!!

My step daughter rather buy a Honda Civic or accord and get rid of this thing

This comes with the good 289 v8 and the 6cyl, and c4 tranny

for the most part, minus no engine, it was a good car, fast, accelerated good, shifted well

But she finally realized this is more expensive than she thought, and wants it sold

If your a mustang collector, or enthusiast, the price is no object, all is original, except for the upgraded power wiring, starter, ect

rear suspension- leaf springs does need some work

So..... Yeah, for sale

I dont care if this is reposted in for sale thread, or stays here

any offers you can post here, or PM- this car is in Sacramento, and needs to be towed

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

This Mustang is now for sale!!

My step daughter rather buy a Honda Civic or accord and get rid of this thing

This comes with the good 289 v8 and the 6cyl, and c4 tranny

for the most part, minus no engine, it was a good car, fast, accelerated good, shifted well

But she finally realized this is more expensive than she thought, and wants it sold

If your a mustang collector, or enthusiast, the price is no object, all is original, except for the upgraded power wiring, starter, ect

rear suspension- leaf springs does need some work

So..... Yeah, for sale

I dont care if this is reposted in for sale thread, or stays here

any offers you can post here, or PM- this car is in Sacramento, and needs to be towed

If you weren't on the other side on the country I would see about getting it...

Currently Rebuilding....

I do box designs.

If you weren't on the other side on the country I would see about getting it...

at there is some interest

I personally want to work on this

in fact if I started this one job Iam hoping on, I would buy it from my step daughter so I can get crazy on it

sundown.jpg