Ok so I talked to my mechanic today and found out that I need 4 all new lines. My Silverado isnt the same as all the other Silverados you see the brake lines have to be hand bent for each line there is some sort of valve or something that was a rare option on Silverados I guess so they are bending them all by hand for it since they cant just be purchased

Well what should have been a simple fix has turned out bad the lines all have to be bent by hand and they are double the size as all the rest of the silverados so the lines came in today he worked all day and was only able to get 3 of the 5 lines bent. On a good note they are only charging me $400 to do it but if they ever get another one in they are going to charge $900 if they have another truck like this come in. They had another silverado that was exactly like mine on the lift next to mine my silverado is way different all around bigger driveshaft and all around just beefier like it was a HD model or something its really weird mine is a tank compared to the truck that is a identical to mine next to it same year same model everything except the frames are way different. Anyone ever heard of this before