Excessive Amperage 250 Amp Alternator

yUP tHAT iS wHAT i hAVE bEEN tRYING tO tELL eVERYONE

i'm sure everyone who reads this thread can figure it out

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

caps? your not saying anything?

is this true?

srry i just woke up, and no. he provided no proof of it working when he "tested it at his house" and when we "tested" it infront of me he connected the power and ground. then opened the screen and closed the screen. when i get home i find a severe problem. when he "tested it" in front of me he pulled the fuse from the brain cause is wouldnt work at first, but i thought he put it back in cause it still didnt work. but then it kicked on and it had an error msg which the seller told me was because it didnt sense the barking brake being on or some shit like that, so i payed him. when i actually tested it at home i come to find out that all it does is open and close. it gave me an error msg. when i called kenwoods tech dep. they told me the brain was friend. and when i contacted him he just said to bad get over it

so not only did he not sell me all the pieces i paid for (brain fuse) he also sold them in bad condition (fried brain)

and my role in this thread was only to ask him to take me out of his thread as a ref. that was all, i even stated that his other ref would be more reliable then myself anyway. but the seller decided to jump down my throat about our transaction. i did not even mention our transaction. it sounds like a guilty conscious to me

i'm not trying to get in this but it sounds like an installer error.

this;

IMG_0413.JPG

and the fact that my friend who helped me is mecp advanced certified should rule out installer error. and im not saying that we are perfect because no one is, hell we didnt even notice the brain didnt have a fuse till after we saw the the error msg at my house woth all the connections in place, which was also seen during the "testing" with the seller

this;

IMG_0413.JPG

and the fact that my friend who helped me is mecp advanced certified should rule out installer error. and im not saying that we are perfect because no one is, hell we didnt even notice the brain didnt have a fuse till after we saw the the error msg at my house woth all the connections in place, which was also seen during the "testing" with the seller

just to let you know that trophie does not mean nothing caps

and there was a fuse in the brain when we tested it and everything worked and you know it did so stop lying to everyone this is some bull shit you starting to make me mad b/c you know if worked perfect and now you are lying like i said i have no control over who or u installing your stuff

just b/c YOUR BUDDY is mecp advanced does not mean he might not have hooked the wrong wire the first time and messed it all up b/c beleive me i had it working perfect in my car and even when i took it out and even when i tested it right in front of you with no error message so now what do you got to say???????????

oh yeah and another thing please give Your Other Friend Back His Trophie

Edited by stilltippin863

is this the same kenwood flipout that you were trying to sell on layitlow when you knew it was blown

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

is this the same kenwood flipout that you were trying to sell on layitlow when you knew it was blown

im not on lay it low, and i bought a new brain for it and sold it to a local competitor for $200 which was enough to cover the brain which was $179.99

im not on lay it low, and i bought a new brain for it and sold it to a local competitor for $200 which was enough to cover the brain which was $179.99

I was talking to stilltippin aka whitepapi

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio