Noise In Sub

and make sure ur rcas are away from power wire, and its grounded ina good spot with no paint on it, umm i had a bad ground loop problem till i switched out headunits, my pioneer 860 dont have no ground loop but the 680 i had in there did, and its not the wireing cause it does it now in my geo, might be a bad ground somewere, what kinda equitment u got?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

no theres somethin wrong inside cause it done it in 2 cars and i had to ground the rcas thats how its done now

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

and make sure ur rcas are away from power wire, and its grounded ina good spot with no paint on it, umm i had a bad ground loop problem till i switched out headunits, my pioneer 860 dont have no ground loop but the 680 i had in there did, and its not the wireing cause it does it now in my geo, might be a bad ground somewere, what kinda equitment u got?

so could it be the headunit ground? i have the pioneer 1900 version headunit and sochce wiring kit.

Live Fast Die Fun!!!!

Use it or lose it

Archived