Let Me See If I Got This Right

my family is getting a new cell phone plan and ive been doing some research on the iphone.

the iphone 16gb is 299 with a service plan. is that just at&t or any carrier.

its 70 dollars for the cheapest cell phone, data(internet), and texting plan. is that right?

would it be the same prices if i added that to my families plan? can i add it to my families plan? if they get the right carrier?

Edit: I got my answer

Edited by i dont know much about bas
Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

your at the wrong place man...

I dont think anyone can tell you here the price of your cellphone planes or phones.

every company charges a different price, every company have their own promotions.

You could goto a at&t in your city, then goto a at&t in another state and notice 2 different prices on plans and phones.

But I think at&t is the only place to get iphones, but if the phone is unlocked it can be used on any network for the most parts.

Theres also a few different iphones if I remember correctly, so depending on the phone will change the price.

your at the wrong place man...

I dont think anyone can tell you here the price of your cellphone planes or phones.

every company charges a different price, every company have their own promotions.

You could goto a at&t in your city, then goto a at&t in another state and notice 2 different prices on plans and phones.

But I think at&t is the only place to get iphones, but if the phone is unlocked it can be used on any network for the most parts.

Theres also a few different iphones if I remember correctly, so depending on the phone will change the price.

yeah i was searching on yahoo while i was on this forum couldnt find my answer there and couldnt find my answer on google.(only searcged for 5 minutes) since i was on this site i thought i would ask.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

yea, i dont see any companies offing the iphones but at&t. But if you where to buy a unlocked phone from ebay and the phone was the same mhz and cdma or gsm as the same service provider you choose to use you should have no problem getting it activated..

I know some companies will give you the runaround saying that you cant use such and such phone with our service but as long as its all the same it wont matter. Only thing that will not work would be some features if the provider dont offer them.

No unlocked iPhones are avaibable in the USA. If you were to hack it, it would void everything and you're most likely gonna get it bricked. An the only service provider you could possibly use in the USA is tmobile, cuz they have the same type of network. You could import one from china, because they currently sell it unlocked there, but with currency exchange and all of that you're going to be paying 600-700. The reason the iPhone is so cheap now, is because apple/AT&T are getting that lost money back through their service. If people haven't noticed, the service is more expensive than the orgional iPhone. Currently i am using the origional iPhone, I wanted to buy a 3G, but now I am looking at other smart phones. Such as Blackberry Bold, HTC Diamond/Touch, Tmobile/HTC Android.

Edited by Moti
777319156.png

No unlocked iPhones are avaibable in the USA. If you were to hack it, it would void everything and you're most likely gonna get it bricked. An the only service provider you could possibly use in the USA is tmobile, cuz they have the same type of network. You could import one from china, because they currently sell it unlocked there, but with currency exchange and all of that you're going to be paying 600-700. The reason the iPhone is so cheap now, is because apple/AT&T are getting that lost money back through their service. If people haven't noticed, the service is more expensive than the orgional iPhone. Currently i am using the origional iPhone, I wanted to buy a 3G, but now I am looking at other smart phones. Such as Blackberry Bold, HTC Diamond/Touch, Tmobile/HTC Android.

you should do your homework. there are PLENTY of ppl on ebay selling the unlocked iphone (in the us). they even come with warranties.

btw, i hated my 3g and returned it. plans and such are WAY too much money for a phone that cant do everything i wanted it to do.

Edited by ChevyBoy
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

you should do your homework. there are PLENTY of ppl on ebay selling the unlocked iphone (in the us). they even come with warranties.

YOU FOCKER!!!

Lol

I was just gonna say the same thing

So here is 3 right off the bat

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPhone-3G-16GB-U...id=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPhone-8GB-2-0-2...id=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iPhone-16GB-3G-W...id=p3286.c0.m14

Uh really... i was trying to say that. People import them. Since they legally sell unlocked iphones in china. An if you import one or buy one from ebay, you will still have a warranty, since it wasn't tampered or jailbroken. But if you buy one here and do that, then that happens. Thats what I was trying to say. Why don't you go do your homework.

My point was look at the price: http://cgi.ebay.com/iPhone-3G-16GB-Black-W...id=p3286.c0.m14

Some people may sell unlocked ones cheaper

777319156.png