Would Anything Happen To The Hu?

ok..i was thinking on wiring a Head unit in my room with a 600 4channel amp...and a car battery...would anything happen to the headunit if i wire it straight to the (+battery)?..and were should i wire the ground from the HU?

ok..i was thinking on wiring a Head unit in my room with a 600 4channel amp...and a car battery...would anything happen to the headunit if i wire it straight to the (+battery)?..and were should i wire the ground from the HU?

ground the neg wire to the neg on the battery but you gotta think about keeping the battery charged some how

ground the neg wire to the neg on the battery but you gotta think about keeping the battery charged some how

im just gonna use it for a while thoug...but yea..ima see how ima charge it...so one thing...i should wire (+battery)the headunits red and yellow wire so as the (+) on the amp and (-) headunits to the neg of the battery..and what about the ground on the amp?..wire it to (-) on the batt?

well after all im not gonna put it in my room anymore....the amp sucks too much juice!!...and well plus winter is coming up already and my window is already cracked...i dont wana mess it up more...lol....but im just gonna wire it outside in the backyard when we kick it back at nights.!!..but once again thanks guys....here are the results..!!..i wired it to the ipod...and the amp killed my battery playing it for 3 full hours..lol... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Um4mc5xRWQ ....

Archived