littleitaly1990 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 http://cgi.ebay.com/Diamond-Audio-HEX-S600...id=p3286.c0.m14 basically what do you guys think of this set? I figure with that 30% discount that is an awesome deal. I just read a review which compared them to kappa perfects that said it had noticeable more midbass and were clearer. oh and I see the microsoft 30% cashback on top, so I would just buy it now and then what? A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
deafyT Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 there is no comparison between this set and any infinity product. diamond is solid. By no means is it the old diamond made by ETON era 1998....however, it's still a solid set. You'd be happier with a silk tweeter, though. You have the option on which one you want. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
littleitaly1990 Posted October 17, 2008 Author Report Posted October 17, 2008 there is no comparison between this set and any infinity product. diamond is solid. By no means is it the old diamond made by ETON era 1998....however, it's still a solid set.You'd be happier with a silk tweeter, though. You have the option on which one you want. just checked and that link is for silk....and thank you very much for your reply...if someone could tell me what to do for live search cashback I will buy these things. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
littleitaly1990 Posted October 17, 2008 Author Report Posted October 17, 2008 bump anyone know about the live search? A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
littleitaly1990 Posted October 27, 2008 Author Report Posted October 27, 2008 bump...live search help? A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.