Anyone Play Any Instruments?

Guest Powered By Hate

Guest Powered By Hate

I'm not in band.. or in a band at all. I play mouth organ or blues harp... harmonica. Been playing for almost a year. I dont have any equipment like amps or mics, just a few harps in different keys to carry around.

DCAM0453.jpg

They all run about 30 bucks a pop but its a professional grade instrument.

DCAM0454.jpg

DCAM0457.jpg

This is a hohner special 20 in D. plastic comb makes it easier to to play for some reason. :unknw:

DCAM0455.jpg

DCAM0456.jpg

This is a hohner blues master in D as well I think.. didnt read it. Its got a wooden comb and its a little harder to draw and blow through. These are good if your in a band and you need to rock out for a while.. soak it in water or booze then go on stage and you can wail without a second thought as hard as you want. throw it away after that though.

DCAM0458.jpg

DCAM0461.jpg

little cases and stuff.. You dont carry the case though.. just pop the harp in your pocket.. all your pocket change will get stuck in it though.. which can mess it up.

This is a hohner marine band.. its got 12 holes instead of 10 and plays really deep.. this one is also in D. I like D... heh. The rest are the same kinds, just in A, C, and F. Maybe one day i'll make a video rippin it in my black honda when its done. Cause thats the only music it'll ever see. Blues!

Thanks and interested to know what you guys may jam on in your spare time.

Edited by Powered By Hate

I've played guitar for many years, still no good at it though.

I have a cheap stratocaster that i beat on and this one that doesn't get played much. A freind of mine's dad carves them by hand.

The serial number tell's me it is an '84 Gibson Explorer. but the truss rod cover isn't right for a gibson, /shrug.

If I wasn't feeling lazy now I'd try and take a better pic. The detail work on it is mind blowing.

1225071307.jpg

The guy who carved that guitar has done maybe a dozen, I can't remeber really.

The one he is working on now is done in acrylic.It's a skull with lomg hair blowing back. It's way wicked.

I'll see if I can't get a few pictures of his other ones and post them.

A few of them are alot nicer than this one. I forget what he calls this one. All of them are named.

Another one i've seen is called Creation, It has a snake and an arm reaching out with an apple it's pretty cool as well.

I've looked online trying to find carved guitars and have yet to find any that are as nice as his.

Drummer for about 20 years now.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

drummer for abt 12 years:D

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png