yeah i can see home boy bending him over his knee and spanking him with some wire. lol, i saw my brother in law smack a dude with beef jerky one time and that shit looked pretty unpleasant, i can only imagine some power wire.

true true might even be somebody on here you never know you should try to get this moved to 18+section so not everyone can see it

Im not too worried about that..

any news on it yet?

I got a message back from him today, saying he wants it rewired. I guess its all hooked up, but its not as loud as it should be or something.

He didnt give any pics, nor did I get a hold of my old friend that use to have those subs and amps. Went to his house but moved and its up for sale. :(

say what!? my account? dude i havent played 1.6 in a minute. but i got busted hacking once and that was enough for me. i have no clue why the banned this account :mad:

Yea, it was around 7:30pm tonight, seen applejack online and ingame Cs 1.6.

Was gonna join the server, but 1.6 is for hacking noobs, and CS:s is where its at :)

One thing about the valve anticheat system is, you can go into a vac secure server and hack, and be busted by server admins. But Vac will still notice that you used cheats to gain a unfair advantage on their game, and will ban you. The ban might happen a minute later, or it might happen 5 months down the road, and it dont matter if you been hacking for 1 minutes, or the whole time you owned the game.

Back in the day, the vac bans only use to be a year, now its a perma ban.

Just make sure no hacks are running when you log into your new account, or that one will get the axe too!! :(

oh i know all about the vac ban shit, i read up big time when i got banned this time, pissed me off cuz i for real havent hacked since i started which was like 2 or 3 years ago.... anyways, back on topic, destroy that bitch if you find out its him