4 Sets Of Memphis 6.5 Msync Components For Sale

Just what the title says.I have 4 sets of Memphis 6.5 msync components for sale.They are about 6 months old.They are loud and sound good.They will come in the original boxes.It includes the tweeter,mid driver and the crossover.Paid 225 a set for them.

Will take 150 a set for them obo....im really motivated in selling these.Id rather see them getting used instead of just sitting around collecting dust.Any interest or offers just let me know.I can get pics if you want them.

ill also sell all 4 sets for 550.

I also will be posting my hifonics olympus 250x4 or 1000x1 amp that i had running these for sale also.

I will ship

located in greenville,ms

thanks

jprice

• 3 weeks later...
Just what the title says.I have 4 sets of Memphis 6.5 msync components for sale.They are about 6 months old.They are loud and sound good.They will come in the original boxes.It includes the tweeter,mid driver and the crossover.Paid 225 a set for them.

Will take 150 a set for them obo....im really motivated in selling these.Id rather see them getting used instead of just sitting around collecting dust.Any interest or offers just let me know.I can get pics if you want them.

ill also sell all 4 sets for 550.

I also will be posting my hifonics olympus 250x4 or 1000x1 amp that i had running these for sale also.

I will ship

located in greenville,ms

thanks

jprice

new prices

125 shipped obo

• 2 weeks later...
how much for one set plus the smaller amp shipped to 55125?

also are the tweets in the actual speaker or can you put them whereever?

Im not fully understanding what you mean by "smaller amp".I only have one amp listed for sale.and on the tweets in the install in my tahoe i had them in the middle of the mid driver but you can also mount them elsewhere.. .so you can do seperates if you want to or you can mount them in the middle of the mid.let me know if i can be of more assistance

Im not fully understanding what you mean by "smaller amp".I only have one amp listed for sale.and on the tweets in the install in my tahoe i had them in the middle of the mid driver but you can also mount them elsewhere.. .so you can do seperates if you want to or you can mount them in the middle of the mid.let me know if i can be of more assistance

nvm i thought you had 2 amps for sale.

but how are these comps? are they pretty nice?

how much power?